How to Sound Good on the Radio
Tips from Max and Mike
1. Get rid of chewing gum and chewing tobacco. For gum, stick it on any convenient flat surface. (Don’t worry, it’ll be there when you’re finished) For tobacco, you’re on your own.
2. When we (finally!) take your call, jump right in and speak up. We want to hear what you have to say. (You can ignore this step if you’re a mime, but if you’re a mime, you’ll have a tough time getting past our crack call screening team)
3. While you’re on hold, turn your radio down. You can hear the show through your telephone. If you leave the radio loud, we’ll get an irritating feedback loop of sound that makes all of us sound bad.
4. If you’re driving, please use a headset. If possible, pull over to a rest area. If not, roll up the windows.
5. Noisy kids? Have you considered duct tape? (Just a thought)
6. Noisy dogs? No problem. We love dogs